Apollo XP95 – Detectors
Product Code: Various
The Apollo XP95 Detectors have been carefully researched and developed by the Apollo design team and the range has undergone rigorous testing to ensure that it meets not only European and other standards but also the demands of today’s high technology environments.
The XP95 range of analogue addressable fire detectors is advanced in design, improved in performance and has unique features that benefit the installer and the end user.
XP95 loop powered sounders & VADs (Visual Alarm Devices) ensure that the sound volume & illumination levels are easily achieved..
- Digital Protocol for error-free transmission
- Alarm Flag for fast alarm reporting
- Alarm Address for fast location of alarm
- Automatic addressing with the patented XPERT card
- Electronics-free, easy fit base
- Ease of installation
- Wide range of compatible interface units
- Wide range of compatible panels
- Compatible with Series 65 and Discovery
- Elegant, unobtrusive design
- Wide range of products
- Great flexibility in system design
- F/CHHM/95 | (55000-400) Temperature monitor less base
- F/CHHM/HT/95 | (55000-401) High temperature H D less base
- F/CHSM/A/95 | (55000-500) Ionisation smoke detector less base
- F/CHSM/M/95 | (55000-885) Multi-sensor detector
- F/CHSM/P/95 | (55000-600) Optical smoke monitor less base
- F/BASE/95 | (45681-210) Mounting base – series XP95