FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
To hopefully save you some time, we have compiled a list of the questions we face every day. If you can’t find what you’re looking for below, please call us on 0845 884 7000 to speak to a member of our team.
- What is the minimum order and carriage charge? There is no minimum order, but there will be a carriage charge of £12.50 added to orders below £150.00
- How long will I have to wait for delivery? Any orders placed by 4pm Mon-Thurs and 3pm Friday will be delivered on a next day basis as standard. We also offer pre 12pm delivery for £17.50 or pre 10am delivery for £25.00!
- Where do I send my returns to? Any returns should be sent to our Petersfield office- Unit 9 Bedford Rd, Petersfield GU32 3QA
- Do I get a warranty? There is a three year warranty as standard on all CSS products except fire, which is one year. Batteries are also covered for one year regardless of product category..
- What email address should I send my orders to? email@example.com
- What email address should I send a general enquiry to? firstname.lastname@example.org
- What email address should I send my debit to? email@example.com
- In Toy Story, why does Buzz Lightyear stop moving when humans are nearby even though he doesn’t realise he’s a toy? He was playing dead as a defence mechanism, like a possum. A good question but please try to keep them relevant.