|| IP Rating
This popular fitting can be purchased with a self-test option!
Weighing in at only 360g and measuring 260x100x61mm the Meteor LED fitting has a lumen output of 52 in emergency mode from a 10 LED array, a hinged gear tray allows for easy installation.
The unit boasts an aesthetically pleasing design and is virtually maintenance free. The biggest success, as with the majority of our LED products, is that it operates on 20% of the power that a standard 8W fluorescent would consume.
Convert your Meteor Bulkhead fitting into an attractive emergency exit sign with a blade kit.
- Dimensions: 100mm (H) 260mm (W) 61mm (D)
- Cut out dimensions: 230mm (L) 85mm (W)
- Light source: LED
- Power consumption: 3W
- Uses typically 80% less power than that of an 8W fluorescent
- Lumen output: 52 lm
- Maintained or non-maintained 3 hour emergency backup
- Weight: 0.36Kg
- Compliance: BS EN 60598-2-22 and other relevant standards
- Other accessories: Semi-recessing kit, sticker pictogram pack and blade kit with legend
- E/ME/M3/LED/IP65 | Meteor low profile LED bulkhead complete with 10 LED array, IP65 version
- E/ME/M3/LED/IP65/ST | Meteor low profile LED bulkhead complete with 10 LED array, Self-test version
- E/ME/LED/SRK/1 | Meteor LED semi-recessing kit
- E/PIC/ME/LED/PACK | Meteor LED sticker pictogram pack – (AD, AL, AR & AU)
- E/PIC/ME/LED/BLADE | Meteor LED Blade and kit (Achieving IP54 rating) Light fitting not included
- B/BATT/METEOR/LED | Meteor LED battery – 3 cell stick AA NiCd 700mAh
- B/BATT/METEOR/LED/1 | Meteor LED battery – 3 cell stick AA NiCd 800.Ah