XPander – Detectors
Product Code: Various
XPander wireless Detectors can be incorporated into fire detection systems where the use of fire cables are either impractical or undesirable. These include architecturally sensitive buildings and temporary structures.
The Radio communication of the XPander range of products is bi-directional and it is certified to the radio standard, EN54-25
Installed sites include The Royal Albert Hall, the Portsmouth Guildhall and the OXO Tower.
- Easy to install
- XPERT card addressing
- Proven technology
- No special control panel needed
- 868MHz radio channels
- Up to 32 devices per interface
- Up to 5 interfaces per loop
- All detectors within the XPander range are sold with mounting bases
- F/CHSM/P/XPAND | (XPA-CB-12034) XPander wireless optical smoke detector
- F/CHHM/XPAND | (XPA-CB-11170) XPander wireless (60C) heat detector
Other Apollo XPander Devices and Accessories…