Solo – Telescopic Poles
Product Code: F/SOLO/
Solo Detector Testers offer a complete range of maintenance test equipment for smoke, heat and CO detectors.
Solo Telescopic Poles are required for detectors out of normal reach. Their use saves the time, cost, disruption and risk to safety that ladders, scaffolding or access gear represents. The value of these access poles over ‘other poles’ is not just the quality of their design and manufacture. Pull-wound glass fibre construction provides no conductivity with an optimum strength to weight ratio and high tolerance manufacture ensures minimum possible whip or bend at height relative to weight and cost. This, coupled with the simple locking mechanism of the telescopic sections means that these access poles combine ease of use with design and manufacturing excellence.
- Optimum strength to weight ratio
- Minimum possible whip or bend at height
- Certified no conductivity
- Available in one, two or four telescopic sections
- Simple locking mechanism and easy to use
- Outstanding quality
- F/CH/SOLO/100 | Telescopic pole (6m reach)
- F/CH/SOLO/101 | Extension pole (1.13m length)
- F/CH/SOLO/108 | Telescopic pole (3.5m reach)
Other Solo Detector Tester Maintenance Test Equipment Options…