Solo – Removal and Cleaning
Product Code: F/SOLO/
Solo Detector Testers offer a complete range of maintenance test equipment for smoke, heat and CO detectors.
Detectors need removal and replacement for various reasons. The vast majority are fitted on bayonet mountings and the task can be done using specialist tools fitted to appropriate access poles. Using such specialist
devices saves the time, cost, disruption and risk to safety that ladders, scaffolding or access gear represents.
Faced with a vast array of different models shapes and sizes the professional needs a universal tool. Compatible with an astonishingly wide range of detectors, the colour-coded heads of the Solo 200 rotate to provide a combination of sizes and settings for just about every detector.
FEATURES FOR THE REMOVAL TOOL
- Facilitates quick & easy detector removal, even in awkward locations
- Fully adjustable to mate with most detectors
- Removal head will remain flush with the ceiling from all angles
- Also ideal for removal of detectors installed on sloping ceilings
- Colour-coded grips simply twist into place to create the required size combination
FEATURES FOR THE DETECTOR DUSTER
- High velocity output
- Simple to use
- Non abrasive
- F/CH/SOLO/200 | Removal tool
- F/CH/SOLOA7-001 | Solo air duster aerosol 250ml
Other Solo Detector Tester Maintenance Test Equipment Options…