Hochiki ESP – Call Points
Product Code: F/CH/HCP-
The Analogue Addressable Manual Call Points come with or without a Short-Circuit Isolator unit which incorporates a bi-coloured LED, which can be selected as pulsing/non-pulsing for communications polling and is continuously lit when the Call Point is operated.
For further information on each unique device please download the Datasheet.
Hochiki ESP Range Overview
- Removable, high performance chamber
- Twin fire LEDs allow 360 viewing
- Locking mechanism (sensor to base)
- Variable sensitivity – Electronically addressed
- All base fixing centres are 48 – 74mm
- Approved by LPCB & VdS
Hochiki ESP Call Point Features
- Fast response
- Non-frangible element fitted as standard (conforms to EN54)
- Addressed with TCH-B100 Hand Held Programmer
- LPCB Approved to EN54
For further information on each unique Hochiki ESP device, please download the Datasheet.
- F/CH/HCP-E(SCI) | Addressable call point with SCI red
- F/CH/HCP-W(SCI) | Weatherproof addressable call point with SCI red
Other Analogue Addressable Device Options…