Did you Know…?
- The number of false alarms fell by 3% to 293,100 in 2013-14 from 301,400 in 2012-13
- In 2013-14 there were 322 fire-related deaths in Great Britain, 20 fewer than in 2012-13. This is the lowest recorded in the last fifty years.
Source: Fire Statistics GB 2013-14
CUT FALSE ALARM COSTS
Sabre Pro – Special Features
Drift-compensation reduces false alarms, but this feature is not normally found in conventional or two wire systems.
The Sabre detector not only has this feature as standard, but when it reaches its upper limit there is a warning on the panel and at the detector.
The Sabre Pro system also has an in built pre-alarm facility that can be programmed through the control panel. This “Alarm Confirmation” feature can significantly reduce the effect of nuisance alarms.
Sabre Pro Devices have been specifically designed for use with Sabre Pro Fire Alarm Panels and Kits. For compatible Panel options – please see Sabre Pro Fire Alarm Panels
- F/CHBN/SU/SA | Sabre sounder/strobe wired on zone
- F/CHSU/I/SA | Sabre industrial horn sounder 90dBA IP55
- F/CHSA/SH/PRO | Sabre combined optical smoke/heat detector
- F/CHSA/SHS/PRO | Sabre combined optical smoke/heat detector and sounder
- F/CHSA/SHSB/PRO | Sabre combined optical smoke/heat detector and sounder/beacon
SOUNDERS & VISUAL INDICATORS
- F/CHSU/SA | Sabre red electronic sounder unit
- F/CHSU/SA/WH | Sabre white electronic sounder unit
- F/CHBG/S/SA | Sabre series break glass call point
- F/CHBG/S/SA/WP | Sabre series IP65 break glass call point
INPUT / OUTPUT MODULES
- F/CHSW1/SA | Sabre Input / Output module
- F/CHHRT/SA | Sabre head removal tool