Door Entry Systems – ENTRitech Hand Held Programmer
Product Code: D/ENT/EPX10-HP
|| Power Supply
|| WEEE Directive
Access control offers a secure, convenient, flexible and cost effective way of controlling who has access to your building and when that access is allowed. Access control gives organisations the security they need.
The ENTRitech door access system range offers simple, versatile and cost effective kit solutions for your convenience.
The ENTRitech Hand Held Programmer is designed for use alongside the Proximity Reader (D/ENT/EPX10) and can be used with the complete range of ENTRitech door access control systems.
Designed for use alongside the Entritech Proximity Reader (D/ENT/EPX10).
There are a variety of accessories to choose from to add to your Door Access System Installation:-
- D/ENT/DA/KP/1 | Stainless steel door access keypad
- D/ENT/EPX10 | Standalone proximity reader
- D/ENT/KT10-B | Blue proximity tag
- D/ENT/STD-PCPS | Proximity card
- D/ENT/EPX10-HP | Hand held programmer for use with proximity reader
- D/ENT/SS/EB | Stainless steel exit button
- D/ENT/WH/ED | White exit button
- D/ENT/RIM | Rim type 12V DC fail secure rim release
- D/ENT/MORTICE/FL | Dead bolt mortice type 12 DC fail secure – FLUSH only
- D/ENT/PSU | 12V DC 1amp PSU
- D/ENT/EDR | Green emergency door release unit
- D/ENT/MAG | 600lbs magnetic door lock
- D/ENT/MAG/MON | 600lbs magnetic door lock – MONITORED
- D/ENT/MAG/BRACKET | Z&L Bracket for magnetic locks
- D/ENT/PSU/12V/2A | 12Vdc 2Amp boxed power supply
- B/12V/1.2AH/SLA | 12 Volt 1.2Ah sealed lead acid battery (1 block)
- D/ENT/AUDIO/PSU | 12V 1.5Amp dual output power supply (no battery back up)