Channel Call System – Accessories
Product Code: Various
The Channel Nurse Call System is a wired system where individual devices are connected to the main control panel which when activated, will indicate the exact location of an “event”.
The System comes with an extensive range of ancillaries including ceiling pull cords, over door lights, relays and call latch modules.
For further information on each unique device, please download the datasheet.
- Hard wired for total reliability – 4 to 6 core security cable is ideal for most installations
- Wide range of indicator panels covering 1 to 90 zones
- Extensive range of ancillaries including ceiling pulls, wall-mounting call points, monitoring points, water resistant alert points, over door lights, remote sounders, relays and call latch modules
- Simple to install, easy to operate and highly reliable
- All power supplies capable of 12V sealed lead acid battery charging
- Two levels of call – standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone)
- Can be used to help building managers and service providers comply with BS8300, the Equality / Disability Discrimination Act and the Care Standards Act
How does the Channel Nurse Call System work?
Depending on the type of calling devices used, the system can be set up to operate as a standard system – on which standard (constant tone) calls are generated – or an emergency system – on which standard (constant tone) and emergency (intermittent tone) calls are generated.
- N/CH/894DKB | Button reset door monitoring point
- N/CH/894DKM | Magnetic reset door monitoring point
- N/CH/809DB | Button reset point
- N/CH/809DM | Magnetic reset unit
- N/CH/805/AS | Remote air switch
CALL LATCH MODULE
- N/CH/889 | Call latch module
MAGNETIC RESET KEYS
- N/CH/803M | Magnetic reset key complete with keyring
- Dementia Care
- Staff Protection
- Emergency Assistance
- Cell Call
- Affray Locations
- Care Homes
- GP Surgeries
- Leisure Centres
Complete your Channel Wired Nurse Call System…