Quantec Dementia Care – Panels and Display Units
Product Code: N/QT6
The Quantec Dementia Care System has been designed in conjunction with the NHS Trust and as such is widely regarded as the leading light in the provision of high-intensity dementia care. This unique system allows care providers to enhance the level of care they provide for patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimers, incontinence and other degenerative illnesses.
The Dementia Care Controller includes all of the inputs, outputs, timers and power required for the connection of PIR movement detectors, an enuresis sensor, bed exit mats, low voltage LED lighting, door monitoring contacts, slave infra-red ceiling receivers, slave over door lights, a room status controller and more.
The Display Units indicate incoming calls to the system with the highest priority calls displayed first and a message to notify staff how many calls are waiting. The display has an on board sounder and buttons to accept, scroll and divert calls. The units are normally used in corridors, staff rooms, and nursing stations to enable staff to see the call details without having to go back to the control panel.
Product Range Features
- Can be configured to automatically switch lights on and off when movement is detected to safely guide patients to and from en-suite areas
- Provides clear and concise indication of room status data at ALL relevant Quantec displays (e.g. Bedroom 1, Bed Exit)
- All room/patient call activity is logged at the main Quantec Controller for optional output to our Quantec Surveyor data management software
- Comes with 10 pre-set patient monitoring configurations including high-intensity, medium-intensity and en-suite ushering
- Easily adapted to the changing needs and ongoing behaviour patterns of Dementia and Alzheimer sufferers
- Many of the components shown can be easily added to existing Quantec systems
- All network devices are designed and manufactured in the UK
Benefits of using Quantec Dementia Care
- Allows Nursing homes to off er specialist Dementia care with little additional cost
- Allows Nursing homes to meet the requirements of local authority dementia care provision targets
- Gives confidence to residents, relatives and staff of a safe, caring approach
- Allows residents to have a greater degree of autonomy without the need for staff assistance
- N/QT630 | Quantec dementia care controller complete with PSU (requires 1x B/12V/7AH/SLA battery)
- B/12V/7AH/SLA | 12 Volt 7Ah sealed lead acid battery (1 block)
- N/QT608C | Quantec display unit with controls
- N/QT608CD | Quantec display unit with no controls
Complete your Quantec Dementia Care System…