Quantec Dementia Care – Dual Action Transmitter
Product Code: N/QT
The Quantec Dementia Care System has been designed in conjunction with the NHS Trust and as such is widely regarded as the leading light in the provision of high-intensity dementia care. This unique system allows care providers to enhance the level of care they provide for patients suffering from dementia, Alzheimers, incontinence and other degenerative illnesses.
Quantec’s rechargeable dual-action infra-red/radio transmitter has a typical infra-red transmitting range of 10m (line of sight) and a typical radio transmitting range of around 60m. With two infra-red emitters (one on each side to maximise performance), two buttons (A & B) and a retained ‘pull clip’.
Pressing a transmitter’s buttons or activating its ‘pull clip’ will generate a standard, help required, emergency or staff attack call on a compatible infra-red and/or radio receiver. The transmitter can be recharged fully in approximately 14 hours using the N/QT424/1, or the N/QT424/10, which is also available for sites with multiple transmitters.
Product Range Features
- Can be configured to automatically switch lights on and off when movement is detected to safely guide patients to and from en-suite areas
- Provides clear and concise indication of room status data at ALL relevant Quantec displays (e.g. Bedroom 1, Bed Exit)
- All room/patient call activity is logged at the main Quantec Controller for optional output to our Quantec Surveyor data management software
- Comes with 10 pre-set patient monitoring configurations including high-intensity, medium-intensity and en-suite ushering
- Easily adapted to the changing needs and ongoing behaviour patterns of Dementia and Alzheimer sufferers
- Many of the components shown can be easily added to existing Quantec systems
- All network devices are designed and manufactured in the UK
Benefits of using Quantec Dementia Care
- Allows Nursing homes to offer specialist Dementia care with little additional cost
- Allows Nursing homes to meet the requirements of local authority dementia care provision targets
- Gives confidence to residents, relatives and staff of a safe, caring approach
- Allows residents to have a greater degree of autonomy without the need for staff assistance
- N/QT412RXA | Dual action infra-red/radio transmitter (push for attack/pull for attack)
- N/QT423 | Configurator for N/QT412RXA
- N/QT611 | Universal interface (call unit)
- N/QT424/1 | 1-way charger for QT412RXA transmitters
- N/QT424/10 | 10-way charger for QT412RXA transmitters
Complete your Quantec Dementia Care System…