The Disabled outstations and back boxes are available in two finishes and can be surface or flush mounted.
- The green outstation faceplate is a photo luminescent front panel complete with Braille identification and tactile text. This unit has induction loop built in as standard
- The stainless steel faceplate unit has a black screen print
- Flush units are completed with a galvanised steel back box
- Surface units are completed with a black leatherette finish back box and mild steel faceplate painted to RAL9001
A call is made by pressing the large momentary push button. This will illuminate the panel mounted ‘call registered’ red led, and initiate a conventional telephone call tone from the panel loudspeaker.
- R/CH/RCO/H/GB | Green outstation faceplate (requires back box)
- R/CH/RCO/H/SS/1 | Stainless steel outstation faceplate (requires back box)
- R/CH/RCO/SR/BB/1 | Refuge Call Back Box – surface mounting (radial)
- R/CH/RCO/FR/BB/1 | Refuge Call Back Box – fl ush mounting (radial)
- R/CH/RCO/S/L/BB | Refuge Call Back Box – surface mounting (loop)
- R/CH/RCO/FL/BB | Refuge Call Back Box – fl ush mounting (loop)
Other DDA Compliant Assistance Products…