Find a stockist
RESitech™ Ionisation Detector AlarmProduct Code: F/CDA/ION
Representing the perfect choice in residential and domestic premises fire detection.
This easy-to-install range has been designed for an application within residential dwellings, small commercial premises & houses of multiple occupation.
RESitech® blends ergonomic design with full-spectrum functionality with its mains interlinkable or wireless connectivity options.
The RESitech range of domestic fire alarms carries TUV, BSI and European approvals.
- Product Information
- Technical Information
The RESitech Mains Interlinkable Ionisation Smoke Alarm is designed to be used within the following areas of a residential property:
Ionisation smoke alarms are more effective at detecting flaming fires. A common source of these types of fire may include highly flammable materials such as paper, clothing or bedding.
- AC/DC operated & battery backup
- 3 year guarantee
- Ionisation sensor
- Hush/test feature – 10 minute desensitise
- High and stable sensitivity, ideal for fast flaming fires
- Quick fix mounting bracket
- Easy installation
- Tamper-resist feature
- Interconnectable up to 20 units
- 2 colour LED indicator (alarm & power indicator)
- Extra loud alarm sound over 85dB
- Low-battery and battery missing warning indicator
- Auto reset when smoke clears
- Operating temperature 4ÂºC to 38ÂºC
- Power source 220-240V AC 50Hz & 9V DC battery backup
- Detection type Ionisation
- Sounder volume 85dB at 3m
- Standby current 15A max
- Alarm current 20mA max
- Humidity rating 10%-90%
- Compact size 110mm diameter
- Sensitivity 3.0-6.0% Obs/m
- Auto-reset When smoke clears
- Battery type 1 year carbon-zinc
|F/CH/CDA/SMB||RESitech surface mounting base complete with terminal block & lead|
|F/CDA/RL||RESitech change over relay - 230V 5A contacts|
|F/CDA/WB||RESitech wireless base|
|F/CDA/ION||RESitech ionisation smoke alarm - mains interlinkable|