Find a stockist
RESitech™ Carbon Monoxide DetectorProduct Code: F/CDA/CO
Representing the perfect choice in residential and domestic premises fire detection.
This easy-to-install range has been designed for an application within residential dwellings, small commercial premises & houses of multiple occupation.
RESitech® blends ergonomic design with full-spectrum functionality with its mains interlinkable or wireless connectivity options.
The RESitech range of domestic fire alarms carries TUV, BSI and European approvals.
- Product Information
- Technical Information
The RESitech Mains Interlinkable Carbon Monoxide Alarm is designed to be used within the following areas of a residential property:
- Utility / boiler room
- Next to solid fuel burners
It is a legal requirement to install a carbon monoxide detector adjacent to any newly installed solid fuel appliance.
- AC/DC or battery operated
- 3 year guarantee
- Insect proof
- Hush/test feature – 10 minute desensitise
- High and stable sensitivity
- Quick fix mounting bracket
- Easy installation
- Interconnectable up to 20 units
- Tamper-resist feature
- LED operation indicator
- Low-battery and battery missing warning indicator
- Auto reset after the CO clears
- Operating temperature 5ÂºC
- Power source 220-240V AC 50Hz & 9V DC battery backup
- Detection type Electrochemical
- Sounder volume 85dB at 3m
- Standby current 30A max
- Humidity rating 10%-90%
- Compact size 110mm diameter
- Sensitivity 50-300ppm
- Auto-reset When CO clears
- Battery type 1 year carbon-zinc
|F/CH/CDA/SMB||RESitech surface mounting base complete with terminal block & lead|
|F/CDA/RL||RESitech change over relay - 230V 5A contacts|
|F/CDA/WB||RESItech wireless base|
|F/CDA/CO||RESitech carbon monoxide alarm - mains interlinkable|
|F/CDA/CO/9V||RESitech carbon monoxide alarm - battery only|