“I have always found the service team at Channel to be helpful and reliable – fantastic service!”
- Dave Thain – Electrical Contractors
“Instalec have worked in partnership with Channel Safety Systems for 15 years, and benefit immensely from their knowledge, personal service and competitive pricing. Kevin Randall is always on hand to provide design advice, and takes a personal interest in each and every one of our projects. He is always willing to jump through the hoops we inevitably seem to place in his way, meeting deadlines and going the extra mile time and time again. We long ago gave up comparing prices with Channel’s competitors, believing that the unique service offered by Channel makes their prices incomparable. The very nature of the industry we work in demands trust in the product and service offered and with Channel, we know we can sleep at night, safe in the knowledge that we are installing the very best.”
- Lesley Jeffs, Director, Instalec
“Simpson Electrical work with developers, builders and architects installing cabling and wiring. We work along side Channel Safety Systems and I am really happy with the design, service, technical knowledge and professional attitude of their staff. The sales Engineer designs the systems for us giving us peace of mind that we are legally compliant at a competitive price. Their 24 hour call out gives an extra back up for our customers too. I feel that we work extremely well together as a team and I would absolutely recommend them for fire and lighting design, service, maintenance and commissioning.”
- Nick Simpson, Simpson Electrical
“I have employed the service of Channel Safety Systems for approximately 10 years, their role being as the main servicing agents for:-
- Servicing and repair to all fire alarm and emergency lighting throughout the office and educational establishment type buildings throughout the Borough of Lambeth.
- Where appropriate to replace installations, where required, on a planned or if required urgency basis.
- To respond to defects where found during regular service visits.
- To effect immediate responses to emergencies on an ‘ad hoc’ basis when called upon. Usually within 4 hours or less.
- To provide expert information and advice on latest policy relating to changes to British Standard when applicable.
- To supply best value for money solutions in relation to upgrading or replacing infra structure where required.
- It has been a very constructive inter-action between Channel & the Borough of Lambeth. Channel have been very ‘Pro-active’ to any response requests and instructions we have placed upon them. They have always responded with a ‘Can Do’ attitude with no need to resort to contractual fine print.
- I can honestly say that they, Channel Care, have operated in a professional manner in every aspect we, L.B.L, have asked them to do and on many occasions exceeding that required under the contracts we hold with them.
May I wish them many successful years of operation!”
- John Arnold, Senior Electrical Engineer for the London Borough of Lambeth.